Skip site announcements
Messages from our students – coping with the lockdown:
- Hello everyone! I hope you are staying safe. I'm using this time to teach my nephew useful life skills like how to burp on command. I've also been tuning in to the free daily webinars on netofknowledge.com. Hopefully we can get back to school soon! (Collin B)
- it's a very mixed bag, I think I'm doing as well as can be expected and the next person. Not loads in the pantry but a lot growing in the gardens.
- I am all good but very busy with my work due to this coronavirus. I am still working full time as I am an essential worker. I hope I can find free time to write my school assignments but I will try my best.
- Our family all good. I hope you and your family good.
- All going well here and pantry is fully stocked….working my way through case reports and getting loads of study done so not completely wasted.
- I have been staying with my family during the lockdown days.
- Everything is fine. Thank you for your concern. Hope you are well and safe too.
- I am all good these days. Just almost cost all my time to cook all the day and take care of my family members.
- I’m really enjoyed staying home with my family and we have a lot of food so not worrying.
- I'm doing great! The lockdown hasn't changed my lifestyle too much. Still studying to prepare for exams and just doing readings but I've been working out too. Days are still busy despite everything and the weather is beautiful so can go outside in the gardens too!